This cute unicorn paper craft is an easy craft idea to do with all little unicorn fans! The colorful paper chains used for the unicorn’s hair and tail make it look so gorgeous.
Stick this onto the wall using a blu tack or clear tape and tap the unicorn’s face gently. You will see the unicorn’s head bobble!
What is included in this printable template?
Unicorn Craft Template
How-to instructions and helpful tutorial photos on making the unicorn paper craft
Printing the template
Print the unicorn’s body and face templates (Page 4 and 5 in the pdf) on white A4 cardstocks.
Print the last page (page 6 of the pdf) of the unicorn template on different colored A4 construction papers (if you want a multicolored chain). We used pink, purple, and blue papers for our paper chain. You can also print it on white A4 construction papers and color it.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- All content in this product is the copyrighted property of Crafts By Ria.
- This product is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are welcome to use it in classrooms.
- You may not sell or in any way profit from the electronic file. You may not store or distribute the file in any other location where people may download it (for eg. Email, Dropbox, Google Suite, Facebook groups, 4Shared).
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- All activities and crafts for kids listed on our website require adult supervision.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- The Colour between the printed item and the images displayed here may vary due to computer monitor differences.
- Prices are in US dollars. If you are viewing from outside the USA, the equivalent amount of your local currency will be deducted during the payment.