What is included in this printable template?
- How-to instructions and helpful tutorial photos on making the Christmas tree craft
- Christmas tree template
Printing the template
There are 3 pages on the Christmas tree craft template.
Page 1 and page 2 are step-by-step instructions and tutorial photos. You can print them out on white A4 construction papers.
Print out page 3 with the Christmas tree template on colored A4 cardstock or construction paper. If you will use glitter glue, finger paint, or a lot of decorations on your Christmas tree craft, we recommend printing it on cardstock as it is sturdier than construction paper.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- All content in this product is the copyrighted property of Crafts By Ria.
- This product is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are welcome to use it in classrooms.
- You may not sell or in any way profit from the electronic file. You may not store or distribute the file in any other location where people may download it (for eg. Email, Dropbox, Google Suite, Facebook groups, 4Shared).
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- All activities and crafts for kids listed on our website require adult supervision.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- The Colour between the printed item and the images displayed here may vary due to computer monitor differences.
- Prices are in US dollars. If you are viewing from outside the USA, the equivalent amount of your local currency will be deducted during the payment.