What is included in this printable template?
- How-to instructions and helpful tutorial photos on making the Santa Christmas Card.
- Santa card template- Colored and black and white.
Printing the template
There are 8 pages on the Santa card printable pdf. Pages 1 and 2 are step-by-step instructions that you can print on two white A4 construction papers.
Pages 3, 4, and 5 are the colored versions of the Santa card template. You can print out the template on three white A4 cardstocks.
If you want to color in your own Santa card, you can print pages 6, 7, and 8 on three white A4 cardstocks.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- All content in this product is the copyrighted property of Crafts By Ria.
- This product is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are welcome to use it in classrooms.
- You may not sell or in any way profit from the electronic file. You may not store or distribute the file in any other location where people may download it (for eg. Email, Dropbox, Google Suite, Facebook groups, 4Shared).
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- All activities and crafts for kids listed on our website require adult supervision.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- The Colour between the printed item and the images displayed here may vary due to computer monitor differences.
- Prices are in US dollars. If you are viewing from outside the USA, the equivalent amount of your local currency will be deducted during the payment.