Make a paper chain octopus craft in just a few simple steps using our printable template! This colorful craft is a great way for kids to have fun while learning about ocean animals and practicing their cutting and gluing skills!
What is included in this printable template?
Octopus Craft template
How-to instructions and helpful tutorial photos on making the jellyfish craft
Printing the template
Print the Octopus’s head on colored A4 cardstock.
Print the octopus’s eyes on white A4 cardstock. Print the last page on A4 construction papers of different colors (if you want a multicolored chain). We used yellow, green, and dark blue.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- All content in this product is the copyrighted property of Crafts By Ria.
- This product is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are welcome to use it in classrooms.
- You may not sell or in any way profit from the electronic file. You may not store or distribute the file in any other location where people may download it (for eg. Email, Dropbox, Google Suite, Facebook groups, 4Shared).
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- All activities and crafts for kids listed on our website require adult supervision.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- The Colour between the printed item and the images displayed here may vary due to computer monitor differences.
- Prices are in US dollars. If you are viewing from outside the USA, the equivalent amount of your local currency will be deducted during the payment.