Making this jellyfish involves a lot of cutting and gluing which means it is an excellent craft to work on kids’ scissor skills and fine motor skills. Kids will love the colorful paper chains they make which they can stick behind the Jellyfish head.
What is included in this printable template?
Jellyfish Craft template
How-to instructions and helpful tutorial photos on making the jellyfish craft
Printing the template
Print the Jellyfish head template on white A4 cardstock.
Print page 4 of the jellyfish template on white A4 construction paper.
Print page 5 on different colored A4 construction papers (if you want a multicolored paper chain). You can also print it on white A4 construction paper and the kids can color it.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- All content in this product is the copyrighted property of Crafts By Ria.
- This product is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are welcome to use it in classrooms.
- You may not sell or in any way profit from the electronic file. You may not store or distribute the file in any other location where people may download it (for eg. Email, Dropbox, Google Suite, Facebook groups, 4Shared).
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- All activities and crafts for kids listed on our website require adult supervision.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- The Colour between the printed item and the images displayed here may vary due to computer monitor differences.
- Prices are in US dollars. If you are viewing from outside the USA, the equivalent amount of your local currency will be deducted during the payment.